Plant & Equipment Service
Total Coating Systems can support the customer with consumable items for their production facility including spray guns, pumps, primary and secondary filter media, paint and air lines, gun filters, tips , caps and needles.
Service can be “ON SITE” or at Total Coating Systems “Modern Facility” where we repair, service, test and commission before dispatch back to the customer.
We do our best to prioritize with customer breakdowns as we understand the costs involved in lost production and down time. Time is always of the essence so we aim to get to you as soon as is safely possible.
Although we do not carry every part for every product our stock of spares and service parts is very extensive and we have access to practically every make of popular spray equipment on the market.
Our range includes: Conventional spray systems, Electrostatic Systems, HVLP System, Air driven airless and Air assisted Airless units.
Electric, Petrol, Pneumatic and Hydraulic driven systems for the Decorative and Industrial Market.
Automatic, Semi Automatic and Manual spraying systems.
Customer options for wet coating applications
Total Coating Systems operate a full range of customer backup facilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Breakdown cover (we can offer scheduled maintenance and breakdown contracts to suit the requirements of your equipment and production)
- Planned maintenance programs (you know the best times for planned maintenance so we can build this into our schedules to ensure zero disruption to production while performing planned maintenance)
- Staged project management (planning your project through stage by stage to reduce inconvenience and help prevent lost production while your project is underway)
- Expansion of existing facilities (we will take your requirements along with floor plans and drawings to find the most practical way of expanding your existing paint facilities. Schedule deliveries of new plant along with monitored installation and commissioning with the least disruption possible)
- Turnkey installations (bespoke systems from start to finish, designed to bring increased production, reduced cost’s, reliability, efficiency, better finish and quality specific to your product and or plant)
Our engineers have been selected for their own proven track record and are trained on and are conversant with most makes of paint application & finishing equipment, process drying and product conveying plant.
From our central UK base we can cover the majority of the demographic region within hours of an urgent request via our 24 hour help line. 01509 237415
What We Do
We supply some of the most reliable equipment available on the market today.
We service ALL makes and models of paint spraying equipment.
We repair, re-build, restore your equipment to its former glory.
We design spray plant to suit customers needs and requirements, building in future proofing where ever possible.
We install your plant where, when and how you want it.
Total Coating Systems will design, specify, procure and install the best solution to your problem without favor to any particular manufacturer or supplier.
Total Coating Systems will work closely with the chosen equipment suppliers to ensure integration and conformity of all plant components.